(COVID Update 12/10/2021)
1. We are glad to announce that our church will be reopened from Sunday 14th November for face to face worship gatherings.
2. Lord's Supper will be celebrated on Sunday 5th December.
3. Small groups and meetings will commence from 26th October in the hall (please check with your group leaders for details).
4. Next session meeting, 2:30pm, 26th October.
- Committee of Management, 4pm, 26th October.
Important Announcement 27/06/21
Church is closed due to the current government regulations (until further notice). Online Services will replace the normal services this period.
1. Covid-19 Updates: In its meeting on 5/6/20, it was moved, seconded, and agreed that the session permits Bible study groups, prayer group and PWA to open but continue online services for at least another month.
2. Tuesday Bible Study: Resumes this week and meets on Tuesday at 10am in the hall. The study is on the book of Romans: Becoming New in Christ.
3. Prayer Group: will meet after the Tuesday Bible study at 11am in the hall.
4. KYB (Mixed Group) Bible Study: will meet after the Tuesday Bible study at 11am in the hall.
Welcome: We are glad you are here. If you’re new here today, we want to extend to you a special welcome. All are welcome for a cup of tea in the Hall after Church. Come and meet the others in our family.
COVID information: Check in with QR code (Service NSW app) or church name list. Sanitize your hands. One person per 2 square metres. Wipe your seat before leaving. Singing is only permitted if masks are worn and subject to one person per 4sqm. There is to be no self-service or buffet style service of food at all times. Physical distancing is still required for fellowship, except between people of the same household. No hugs or handshakes. Wash hands thoroughly and use sanitizers/gloves as required. Frequent cleaning and disinfection (e.g. wiping down shared surfaces, tables and chairs). When coughing, cover your mouth and if you do not feel well, stay home.
Tuesday Bible Study: meets at 10am and is studying “God’s Big Picture” by Vaughan Roberts.
Wednesday KYB Bible Study: meets at 1pm at the hall and is studying book of Acts. All are welcome.
Lent: is 6 week period leading up to Easter Sunday (4th April, 40 days excluding Sundays). Use this time for the solemn observance, prayer, and meditation of the death and resurrection of our Lord.
Lord’s Supper: will be celebrated during services on 7th March.
Annual Congregation Meeting will be held on Sunday March 14th immediately following 9am service (공동의회가 3월 14일 주일 오전 10시에 있습니다. 등록교인은 1시간 일찍 오시기 바랍니다).
PWA: meets 3rd Wednesday at 10am (17th March)
Committee of Management: will meet on 23rd March at 4pm.
Craft Group: meets 2nd, 4th & 5th Thursday at 10am (11th & 25th April).
Equip & Encourage Women’s Conference: will be held at Woy Woy Presbyterian Church on Saturday 20th March at 9am – 1pm. Dr Joanna Barlow, who is a psychiatrist and pastoral care worker at Charlestown Presbyterian Church is the speaker. Cost is $10.
SRE Commission Service: will be held at The Entrance Baptist church 20th March at 3pm.
Easter Services will be: 01/04 7:30pm Maundy Thursday Communion Service
02/04 9:00am Good Friday Service
14. 04/04 10.00am Easter Combined Service (4월 4일 부활주일은 10시에 연합으로 드립니다)
15. Online Giving / Bank Transfer: St Andrews The Entrance Presbyterian Church
(Westpac) BSB: 032-525, Account Number: 810344
Lent: is 6 week period leading up to Easter Sunday (12th April, 40 days excluding Sundays). Use this time for the solemn observance, prayer, and meditation of the death and resurrection of our Lord.
Precautions against coronavirus: All services and meetings are cancelled until further notice.
No hugs or handshakes. Wash hands thoroughly and use sanitisers/gloves as required. When coughing, cover your mouth and if you do not feel well, stay home. Maintain social distance of 4 square meter per person (as per government's instruction).
Electronic Giving by Bank Transfer: St Andrews The Entrance Presbyterian Church (Westpac) BSB: 032-525, Account Number: 810344